Love Apple Farms has an on-site specialty boutique populated with some of our students' favorite things. We will be here most Saturdays and Sundays from 10 to 4. To ensure we'll be open, call or better yet, text us at 831-588-3801 to inquire.
Our little shop and produce stand is on the farm, located at 2317 Vine Hill Road in Sant Cruz. You are welcome to enjoy the farm on a self-guided tour, or sign up for one of our docent-lend tours. Here is a list of the items you'll usually find at our shop:
- Jams and Pickles
- Fertilizers and amendments
- Gardening tools
- Cheese-making supplies
- Tie Dyed Love Apple Logo shirts
- Saboten clippers
- Seedling Heat Mats
- Renee's Garden seeds
- LAF Heritage Tomato seeds
- Gardner & Bloome Potting Soils and Composts
- Chicken supplies such as feeders and waterers
- Farmy books such as "Teaming with Microbes" and "Canning for a New Generation"
- Worm Castings
- And more!
If you can't make it to the farm, visit our on-line store, where you can order most of these items to be shipped to you.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about something specific. We look forward to welcoming you.